The successful candidate will be adept at working autonomously, as well as in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing team members.
Both in-house and agency experience will be considered.
The role will involve supporting Sales and Marketing across a number of activities and will involve some customer-facing in order to be involved from concept through to final delivery.
As well as the more traditional print, work will cross over into digital channels.
• A degree in graphic design (or equivalent)
• Strong design experience
• Experience generating design concepts
• Experience working within style guidelines
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• An understanding of designing for e-commerce, eg email templates and banners
• Experience of image-retouching
• Knowledge of 3D-modelling software
• A portfolio that demonstrates all of the above
• Ambitious and talented middleweight graphic designer with bags of energy and outstanding design work
• Excellent attention to detail and strong layout and typographic skills
• You'll have previous design experience in a similar Brand/ Communications Agency
• A proven ability to work independently, to tight deadlines and across several work streams, while maintaining the highest standards
• We are looking for someone who can take ownership of design corrections and create print ready artwork to tight deadlines
• A creative and innovative approach that welcomes new ideas
• The ability to explain design rationale in presentations to colleagues
• Ability to see your designs through from concept to artwork
• Outstanding typographic skills
• Strong skill-set in HTML and CSS
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• You'll be confident at working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good project management skills and the ability to communicate well
Wahl (UK) Ltd, Herne Bay Trade Park, Sea Street, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 8JZ 01227 740555.